Vision for Africa
A public-private partnership will manage aflatoxin risk through a connected and transparent marketplace that delivers aflatoxin safe food and feed to all Africa.
APTECA facilitates adoption of a quality systems approach to measure and manage aflatoxin risk to increase global food safety.
- Facilitate lab adoption of a quality systems approach to accurately measure aflatoxin and other mycotoxins.
- Work with small holder farmers, informal sector, and formal sector to identify gaps in aflatoxin risk management and deliver affordable systems to test and control aflatoxin.
- Deliver a global aflatoxin proficiency testing service including the production and sale of aflatoxin testing reference material
- Formalize a public-private partnership that facilitates policy solutions and communicates solutions to manage aflatoxin risk
- Achieve a sustainable business model